This course provides students with an understanding of LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, network infrastructure services such as Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and quality of service (QoS), as well as network infrastructure maintenance including programmable networks. Students also gain an understanding of network fundamentals, basic routing technologies, and infrastructure management of network devices.
- Module 1: Enhanced Switched Technologies
- Module 2: Managing Cisco Devices
- Module 3: IP Services
- Module 4: Troubleshooting IP, IPv6, and VLANs
- Module 5: Enhanced IGRP
- Module 6: Multi-Area OSPF
- Module 7: Wide Area Networks