Are you interested in pursuing a degree or career in cybersecurity? Many of the most well-known colleges and universities across the country have nationally recognized cybersecurity degree programs where you can obtain hands-on learning experience in cybersecurity. Additionally, select NCAE-C designated institutions also offer cybersecurity scholarships for those interested in working for the government. Check out the 400+ top cybersecurity schools across the country and find an institution near you to apply today!
CISA and NSA are looking for colleges and universities interested in advancing the study of cybersecurity. All regionally accredited two-year, four-year, and graduate level institutions in the United States are eligible to apply to become a NCAE-C designated institution. For more information on how to become designated, as well as program guidance, requirements, and resources, please visit the NSA’s NCAE website.
- Be more competitive when applying for grants and student scholarships
- Gain access to NCAE-C resources, including faculty development opportunities, specialized curricula, and networking events
- Have eligible faculty serve as facilitators for government-academic research exchanges
- Facilitate the development of faculty and research leaders at your institution through NCAE-C resources
- Join the NCAE-C Community and contribute to the growth of the cybersecurity field