With over 850 hours of course content, the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) offers no cost online cybersecurity training on topics such as cloud security, ethical hacking and surveillance, risk management, malware analysis, and more.
FedVTE is available for:
- Federal government employees and contractors
- State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) government employees
- U.S. military personnel and Veterans
- General public
- Select cybersecurity training courses are now available FREE to the public!
- A quarterly FedVTE Course Catalog for existing and future courses
- Courses for all proficiency levels from beginner to advanced
- 850 hours of training mapped to the NICE Framework
- Certification prep courses on topics such as Ethical Hacking, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- The ability to work at your own pace from any computer or mobile device
FedVTE Help Desk Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (202) 753-0845 or toll-free (833) 200-0035
- Technical issues with user account/password resets, questions on current and upcoming courses, or requests for new courses