This 5-Day Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) course prepares students to pass the ISSAP Exam through a combination of lecture, review of the entire 5 concentration areas, drill sessions, extensive mentoring, practice questions and answer sessions all topped off with a full practice exam. Our instructors don't just teach from a textbook, they design, write and update our curriculum. Our materials are always up to date and synchronized with the latest exam objectives. Our instructors are constantly updating our curriculum to match any change that may arise. Our bootcamp will provide the right amount of training needed for you to Test with Confidence.
- Access Control Systems and Methodology.
- Communications & Network Security.
- Security Architecture Analysis.
- Technology Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
- Physical Security Considerations