Have you ever wanted to reverse engineer a piece of electronics, but didn’t know where to begin? Do you lack the knowledge to troubleshoot hardware hacking problems? Do your Internet resources lack the “how to” hands-on instruction?
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could take you by the hand and elevate your hardware reverse engineering knowledge from zero to hero in a logical’ well organized manner?
Well the search is over because we have developed a new hardware reverse engineering course to do just that! What are you waiting for? Click on “Learn More” now!
- Fundamental Embedded Hardware Concepts - includes basic electronics and circuit analysis, analog/digital communications, common inter-component protocols
- Non-Invasive Hardware Reverse Engineering - includes component identification, tracking PCB traces, re-producing schematic and block diagrams
- Bus Sniffing and Interface Analysis - includes spying on communications protocols, decoding and deciphering captured bits, identifying and extracting important data
- Soldering and Desoldering - includes soldering and desoldering basics, component removal and replacement, dealing with surface mount components
- What To Do When It All Goes Wrong - includes intermediate-level electronics and circuit analysis, understanding your tools and their effects on the circuit, understanding the circuit and its effect on your tools