Unrestricted Upload of File with Dangerous Type vulnerabilities allows attackers to upload malicious code. This course introduces ways to identify and mitigate this security weakness, referenced as CWE-434 by the 2020 CWE Top 25.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify Unrestricted Upload (of File with Dangerous Type) vulnerabilities
- Recognize the potential impact of this vulnerability
- Apply coding best practices to avoid it
- Find Unrestricted Upload (of File with Dangerous Type) vulnerabilities in your application’s source code
- Test your application to detect it