Microservices have become widely popular, replacing complicated XML-based schemas and service-oriented architectures (SOA) because of the ability to create separate, well-defined, components within a system. By leveraging Python microservices, complex applications can be broken down into components to ease further development and deployment.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify useful tools to support microservices development
- Identify suitable authorization protocols
- Recognize the cause of injection vulnerabilities
- Identify their mitigation techniques
- Protect data in transit with TLS