This secure coding course is designed for the NICE Workforce roles “Software Developer” and “Secure Software Assessor” to learn how to meet Android security quality standards using Java. All objectives for this course align with official Android security guidance, OWASP Mobile Top 10, and OWASP ASVS requirements.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to meet Android security quality standards, including:
- Restricting access to Interprocess Communications and shared data
- Applying the Principle of Least Privilege and deferring permissions
- Avoiding disclosure of sensitive data, | reducing attack vectors for Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Keeping all libraries and dependencies current
- Avoiding loading external code
- Preventing SQL Injection