This course introduces the fundamentals and primary drivers of application security.
After successfully completing this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the main drivers for application security
- Describe the fundamental concepts of application security risk management
- Explain the anatomy of common application attacks
- Evaluate the use input validation as a primary risk mitigation technique
- Enumerate key security principles and best practices for developing secure applications