This course provides essential guidance to program managers, system designers and developers on identifying systems affected by software flaws, including potential vulnerabilities resulting from those flaws, and report this information to designated organizational personnel.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Remediate flaws in system and information integrity
- Protect the system against malicious code
- Monitor the information system, including software and firmware
- Use input validation and error handling to manage information integrity
- Handle, retain, and filter information in compliance with regulations and company policies