This course provides essential guidance to program managers, system designers and developers responsible for the effective implementation of selected security controls and control enhancements to help ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Create a baseline configuration
- Use configuration change control
- Perform a security impact analysis
- Identify access restrictions for change
- Configure applications with the least functionality required
- Perform an inventory of information system components