This course introduces the AWS Cloud environment for cloud administration. Students learn about the AWS Cloud’s global infrastructure, billing and pricing models, security practices, and a review of the core services available in AWS Cloud. Students also gain an introduction to cloud architecture principles.
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understand AWS Cloud security best practices
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify AWS services for common use cases