The SLAM-R 3.X Range Manager Differences Course of Instruction (COI) has been created to provide the differences between the CENTS® SLAM-R Version 2.10 and Version 3.X Web Clients. Topics include an overview of the latest CENTS environments, administration of the SLAM-R exercise control platform, and building training and exercises using SLAM-R.
• Discuss the physical configurations of CENTS Equipment Variants and Rack Components.
• Understand SLAM-R 3.X functionality and operation.
• Discuss the management of system permission settings using the Authorization option.
• Discuss Log Management.
• Discuss the Infrastructure Management option.
• Discuss the Image Management option.
• Discuss License Management.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Web Client.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Device Manager.
• Discuss use and purpose of the Traffic Manager.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Attack Manager.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Network Manager.
• Introduction to Exercises Planning and Execution.
• Perform Exercise Planning in the CENTS Immersive Training Environment.