This course will provide the user with information on operating and administering the SLAM-R 3.1 Web Client. The course also covers all CENTS architectures supported, including SLAM-R 2.10 units.
The SLAM-R 3.X Range Manager Course of Instruction (COI) has been created to provide CyberCENTS customers with the information required to manage the Cyberoperations Enhanced Network & Training Simulators® (CENTS®) Sentinel, Legion, Auto build, Myrmidon, & Reconstitution (SLAM-R©) Version 3.X Web Client. Topics include an overview of CENTS environments, administration of the SLAM-R exercise control platform, and exercises in building training using SLAM-R.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the CENTS training environments to support normal and abnormal operations.
• Discuss the physical configurations of CENTS Equipment Variants and Rack Components.
• Understand SLAM-R 3.X functionality and operation.
• Discuss the use and purpose of Remote Login Tools.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the SLAM-R 3.X Web Client.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Device Manager.
• Discuss use and purpose of the Traffic Manager.
• Discuss use and purpose of the Traffic Tracker.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Attack Manager.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Network Manager.
• Discuss the management of system permission settings using the Authorization option.
• Discuss Log Management.
• Discuss Infrastructure Management.
• Discuss Image Management.
• Discuss License Management.