This half-day course is designed for an organization's senior management, senior cybersecurity professionals, and program managers. This course is positioned as a mid-level introduction to cybersecurity as it explores using a systems approach to cybersecurity within a complex system as part of a project or program management effort. This course is exportable and can be provided at a client site.
- Develop foundational knowledge of principles of information security and the nature of cyber defense
- Understand current US Government, Department of Defense, and Industry policy regarding the implementation of cybersecurity efforts in acquisition programs
- Understand how system engineering processes are effectively applied to securing complex, connected systems
- Develop a understanding of the link between enterprise architecture and business processes
- Understand the processes for evaluating threats and risk