Ability ID: A0056
Ability Description: Ability to ensure security practices are followed throughout the acquisition process.
Work Roles with this Ability:
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Roles: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Roles: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management
- Work Role ID: SP-SYS-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security DeveloperWork Role Description: Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Systems Development