IT Program AuditorWork Role ID: OV-PMA-005Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area: Program/Project Management and Acquisition
- A0056: Ability to ensure security practices are followed throughout the acquisition process.
- K0001: Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- K0002: Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- K0003: Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- K0004: Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- K0005: Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- K0006: Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses.
- K0043: Knowledge of industry-standard and organizationally accepted analysis principles and methods.
- K0047: Knowledge of information technology (IT) architectural concepts and frameworks.
- K0048: Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- K0072: Knowledge of resource management principles and techniques.
- K0090: Knowledge of system life cycle management principles, including software security and usability.
- K0120: Knowledge of how information needs and collection requirements are translated, tracked, and prioritized across the extended enterprise.
- K0126: Knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management Practices (NIST SP 800-161)
- K0148: Knowledge of import/export control regulations and responsible agencies for the purposes of reducing supply chain risk.
- K0154: Knowledge of supply chain risk management standards, processes, and practices.
- K0165: Knowledge of risk threat assessment.
- K0169: Knowledge of information technology (IT) supply chain security and supply chain risk management policies, requirements, and procedures.
- K0198: Knowledge of organizational process improvement concepts and process maturity models (e.g., Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development, CMMI for Services, and CMMI for Acquisitions).
- K0200: Knowledge of service management concepts for networks and related standards (e.g., Information Technology Infrastructure Library, current version [ITIL]).
- K0235: Knowledge of how to leverage research and development centers, think tanks, academic research, and industry systems.
- K0257: Knowledge of information technology (IT) acquisition/procurement requirements.
- K0270: Knowledge of the acquisition/procurement life cycle process.
- S0038: Skill in identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- S0085: Skill in conducting audits or reviews of technical systems.
- S0372: Skill to translate, track, and prioritize information needs and intelligence collection requirements across the extended enterprise.
- T0072: Develop methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
- T0207: Provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support.
- T0208: Provide recommendations for possible improvements and upgrades.
- T0223: Review or conduct audits of information technology (IT) programs and projects.
- T0256: Evaluate the effectiveness of procurement function in addressing information security requirements and supply chain risks through procurement activities and recommend improvements.
- T0389: Review service performance reports identifying any significant issues and variances, initiating, where necessary, corrective actions and ensuring that all outstanding issues are followed up.
- T0412: Conduct import/export reviews for acquiring systems and software.
- T0415: Ensure that supply chain, system, network, performance, and cybersecurity requirements are included in contract language and delivered.