This Microsoft Sentinel course is designed to prepare professionals to use Azure's bird-eye view cloud-native security tool to provide real-time security analysis, threat hunting, and response through the cloud for small and large enterprises. General IT knowledge, cloud concepts, and Microsoft Azure computing services knowledge are recommended.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify whether Sentinel would work as an appropriate security solution.
- Connect Sentinel to different types of network systems.
- Create automated rules designed to protect against potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Apply streamlined Incident Management principles based on best practices.
- Analyze queries to hunt and catalog security threats.
- Integrate created playbooks to streamline current and mitigate future security incidents.
- Apply collected data using Sentinel Workbooks and other tools.