This course will introduce the history, applicability, and techniques used in various Agile project management methodologies. Agile has become one of the fastest growing and most popular project management methods throughout IT.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the origins and philosophy of Agile Project Management
- Understand the types of Agile Methodologies
- Understand best practices of Agile Projects
- Select the best Agile Methodology for a Project
- Plan Projects using an Agile Methodology
- Execute Projects using an Agile Methodology