The Advanced Penetration Testing course teaches the cyber attack lifecycle from the perspective of an adversary. Become more familiar with the most widely used penetration-testing tools, manipulate network traffic, and perform web application attacks such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Become familiar with Linux shell commands
- Understand basic programming concepts and gain exposure on bash scripting and Python
- Understand the Metasploit framework and comfortably use the MSF console
- Gain a solid understanding of information gathering techniques using built-in tools in Kali
- Assess and discover vulnerabilities using automated and manual methods
- Capture and analyze network traffic using a variety of tools
- Launch different password attacks on your targets
- User social engineering and client-side attacks.
- Be familiar with post exploitation techniques
- Understand perform web application penetration testing techniques like SQL injection, file inclusion, and XSS
- Gain a background on the exciting world of exploit development
- Use the Smartphone Pentest Framework to hack mobile devices