Learn the foundational principles of Amazon Web Services (AWS), the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. This AWS Cloud Practitioner training not only gives you a solid understanding of how to implement AWS cloud solutions but also prepares you to pass the current related certification exam.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Define basic AWS Architectural concepts
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and how it works across the globe
- Describe and use key AWS services on the AWS console
- Describe basic AWS cloud security best practices
- Define the billing models for the common services, which we will cover in this course