Your pentests will only be successful if they are based on high-quality information gathered at the start of the engagement. If you want to leverage resources like Google Dorking, DNS queries, and other public data sources to set yourself up for a successful pentest, then check out this hands-on Recon 101 course.
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand types of information that can be gathered from social media
- Understand types of information that can be gathered from whois
- Utilize Google Dorking to perform targeted searches
- Perform a DNS zone transfer to gather domain information
- Understand how to mitigate the risk of a domain zone transfer