Microsoft's Networking Fundamentals exam tests your understanding of wireless networking, IP addressing, wide area and local area networks, routers, switches, and the OSI model. The Networking Fundamentals exam is similar to the CompTIA Network+ exam. After you pass the Networking Fundamentals exam, you will have earned your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification.
In this course, you will be introduced to security concepts for today's business and technology professionals. You will cover layered security philosophy, physical security, Internet security, and wireless security principles. You will focus on operating system security, network security, and security software. The course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam: 98-367 “ Security Fundamentals, which can be taken outside of the course.
This course will help you prepare for the MTA Networking and Security certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest MTA Networking certification exams
- Understanding network infrastructures (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Understanding network hardware
- Understanding protocols and services Prepare for the latest MTA Security certification exams
- Understand security layers
- Understand operating system security
- Understand network security
- Understand security software