Achieving CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification proves your skills with complex enterprise infrastructure solutions. To earn CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam that covers core enterprise infrastructure technologies (ENCOR), and a hands-on lab exam that covers enterprise networks through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
The new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in enterprise infrastructure technologies. CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your enterprise infrastructure.
- Prepare for the latest CCIE certification exams
- Network Infrastructure
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Transport Technologies and Solutions
- Infrastructure Security and Services
- Infrastructure Automation and Programmability