Our CompTIA A+ course training covers core concepts, including networking, printers, operating system basics and hardware preventative maintenance. IT professionals do not have to meet any prerequisites in order to take the A+ certification courses or exams.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam where you will learn how to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA A+ and Security+ certification exams.
- Fundamentals of computer technology
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Configure common features for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
- PC components
- Support printers and scanners
- Secure Pcs
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents