In this course, you will be introduced to security concepts for today’s business and technology professionals. You will cover layered security philosophy, physical security, Internet security, and wireless security principles. You will focus on operating system security, network security, and security software. The course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam Security Fundamentals, which can be taken outside of the course.
- Prepare for the latest MTA Security certification exams
- Understand security layers
- Understand operating system security
- Understand network security
- Understand security software