Stackable certifications demonstrate that you’ve earned multiple MTA certifications and have the knowledge and experience needed to grow your IT career. They validate the skills of various IT roles and show a deeper mastery, opening up more job opportunities for you.
This course will help you prepare for the MTA OS, Networking and Security certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest MTA Networking certification exams
- Understanding network infrastructures (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Understanding network hardware
- Understanding protocols and services Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents