Prerequisite: CMP 630. Create a cybersecurity program using the enterprise as a framework. Examine the role of architectural methodology as part of the complete cybersecurity program. Consider the cyber threat landscape and the strategies related to incident response, awareness, and the mobile environment and its impact on government and industry. Explore identity theft, network security, cyber strategy development, and mobile device management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Employ cybersecurity terminology and applied technologies in order to assess cyber management and policy needs and collaborate with stakeholders
- Apply human aspect principles to cybersecurity management and policy and design a cybersecurity strategy that aligns with the vision, mission, and goals of the organization's operational and strategic plans
- Integrate appropriate enterprise, national, and international regulatory and compliance aspects into the cybersecurity governance framework and align an organization's security posture to applicable laws, statutes, and regulatory documents
- Describe current developments in cybersecurity technologies and policies and address cyberattacks and incidents at the enterprise, national, and international levels
- Apply the systems, tools, and concepts used to minimize risks to an organization's cyberspace and prevent cybersecurity incidents