This 4-Day Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHCE Certification Course prepares students to pass the RHCE Exam through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, review of the entire 7 domains, drill sessions, extensive mentoring, practice questions and answer sessions all topped off with a full practice exam. Our instructors don't just teach from a textbook, they design, write and update our curriculum. Our materials are always up to date and synchronized with the latest exam objectives. Our instructors are constantly updating our curriculum to match any change that may arise. Our bootcamp will provide the right amount of training needed for you to Test with Confidence.
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)