This is an intense, 1-Day, instructor-led Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Course.
This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services.
Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
This boot camp is geared for the Government, Military and Contractors seeking 8570 compliance. Classes are scheduled across the USA and also live online.
Have a group of 5 or more people? Let us know and we can deliver a PRIVATE SESSION at your location.
- The top Google Cloud Fundamentals training in the industry
- Instruction by a high-level Certified Google expert
- Google Cloud - continually updated
- Practice and skill development
- Hands-on Training
- Class Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 Daily
- Snacks and Beverages provided daily
- There is no exam associated with this course
- Follow on course - Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
Upon completion of the Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Course, you will demonstrate competence and learn to master:
- The purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interaction with Google Cloud Platform services
- Ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choices among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choices among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Basic use of BigQuery, Googleâ€™s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Googleâ€™s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
- Basic use of Google Stackdriver, Googleâ€™s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system