Star Secure Programmer Expert - PHP is a detailed course covering all topics related to traditional and security concerns. It talks about varied topics like security design for web applications, securing user input through validation techniques, error management , SQL injection mitigation, securing remote execution and cross site of script, avoiding session hijacks, preventing rest services, implementation of captchas, etc.
- Securing the web application from threats by applying secure code practices and security principles.
- Managing the authentication and error handling to mitigate the threats.
- Managing logs to analyses the threats and ta king appropriate action to control the threats.
- Controlling the attacks occurring through Rest Services route.
- Securing Remote Execution of Script.Securing the user sessions.
- Identifying the SQL Injection attacks and mitigating the same.