Further enhance your Layer 2 troubleshooting knowledge by diagnosing issues and applying corrective action based on a given scenario.
TSHOOT 2.0 : Layer 2 Troubleshooting Part 2
- troubleshoot, plan, and implement a fix for a VLAN interface for a device that cannot ping the default gateway
- correct a configuration mode that is preventing the creation of a VLAN
- diagnose and troubleshoot a port channel issue
- troubleshoot a connectivity issue by establishing a trunk
- isolate and troubleshoot a port-security configuration issue when an interface is in an err-disabled state
- update a trunk configuration and verify it solves an issue with HSRP