Discover additional approaches that can be used to troubleshoot Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) issues, including how to troubleshoot configuration and IPv6 issues.
TSHOOT 2.0 : EIGRP Troubleshooting Part 3
- troubleshoot the EIGRP configuration between two routes where one is configured with the wrong network number and subnet mask
- troubleshoot a route to one router where routes to other routers or devices work
- troubleshoot why EIGRP is not forming a relationship between two devices
- troubleshoot a misconfiguration between two devices where the relationship is not being formed over IPv6
- troubleshoot a possible misconfiguration issue related to IPv6 EIGRP AS assignments configured on an interface
- troubleshoot an EIGRP IPv6 propagation issue between two devices