Explore storage configuration settings in the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2016 such as VHD and VHDX files, Pass-through disks, checkpoints, and storage QoS. This course can be used as part of the preparation for the 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
Server 2016: Install, Store, and Compute: Hyper-V Storage Configuration
- VHD, VHDX, and Shared VHDX Files
- Differencing and Pass-through Disks
- Managing VHDs and Checkpoints
- VFC Adapters and Storage QoS
- Exercise: Choosing Virtual Disk Management Options