Explore the fundamental best practices for server protection including separation of services, server hardening, securing dynamic DNS updates, and Read-only Domain Controllers.
Security Fundamentals: Server Protection
- identify separation of services best practices
- recognize importance of hardening the server
- recognize the benefits of ensuring OS and applications are kept current
- use secure dynamic DNS functionality
- disable unsecure authentication protocols
- recognize characteristics and benefits of a read-only domain controller