Using the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) as a guide to analyzing the business helps the business analyst develop requirements that represent value to stakeholders and align with business goals.
In this course you'll learn about personal skills required by for effective business analytics. You'll learn about three key tasks in the requirements analysis and design definition knowledge area: specifying and modeling requirements, verifying requirements, and validating requirements.
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- identify characteristics of the RADD knowledge area
- recognize best practices for applying core concepts during RADD tasks
Specifying and Modeling Requirements
- recognize considerations when modeling and analyzing requirements
- identify requirements modeling activities
- recognize considerations when verifying requirements
- distinguish between requirements verification activities
- recognize considerations when validating requirements
- distinguish between the techniques you use to validate requirements
- demonstrate your understanding of specifying and modeling requirements, verifying requirements, and validating requirements tasks