An IT Administrator plays an important role ensuring the security of an organization, this includes digital methods of communication. SharePoint is a widely utilized application which requires proper configuration to ensure the security of a system. Through the use of Metasploit and associated tools, students can simulate attacks, be it internal or external, allowing an Administrator to identify the security level of a SharePoint Environment.
- Metasploit Setup and Configuration
- Metasploit Framework and Structure
- Finding Targets Through Scanning
- Exploitation and Payload Techniques
- Pivoting, Port Forwarding, Token Stealing, and Impersonation
- Metasploit and SharePoint
- Protecting SharePoint from Metasploit