In business, Information Security is everyone's responsibility. Everyone in an organization plays a part in establishing good security practices. However, in your personal life, securing your personal information is completely up to you. Nobody else is going to do it for you. Therefore, whether you are concerned about protecting your personal information or your business information, a solid awareness of Information Security Measures is an essential place to start. In this course, Achieving Basic Awareness of Information Security Measures (ISO/IEC 27002), you will start by learning about a wide range of security measures that will protect your valuable information. Next, you will learn about how to best select the appropriate measure based on the risk, vulnerability, and threat domain. Finally, you will explore how to plan and prepare to recover the business should a disaster occur. By the end of this course, you will have the foundational knowledge of information security activities needed to participate as a member of an Information Security organization.
- Managing Physical, Technical, and Organizational Security Risks
- Establishing a Formal Process that Promotes Information Security
- Protecting Valuable Assets with Physical Security Measures
- Protecting Valuable Information with Access Control Measures
- Protecting Valuable Information with Data Security Measures
- Identifying Vulnerabilities and Defending Against Attacks
- Managing a Disaster with Business Continuity Measures