This course is the second of a two semester curriculum that provides a comprehensive overview of all of the aspects of information system security related to the (ISC)2 CISSP certification. This course primarily focuses on the business and physical aspects of information system security and covers Chapters 1,2,3, and 7 of the textbook.
- A. describe information security and risk management principles;
- B. describe security models and data cryptography techniques;
- C. identify incident management and investigation techniques in information system security;
- D. explain operations security concepts and techniques; and
- E. describe physical security technologies.