This course is the second in the CCNA series. In this course, Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials (SRWE), we will cover the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in small-to-medium networks and introduce wireless local area networks (WLAN) and security concepts. In addition to learning, key switching and routing concepts, learners will be able to perform basic network configuration and troubleshooting, identify and mitigate LAN security threats, and configure and secure a basic WLAN along with security best practices and resolve common issues with protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- A. Recognize the function and operation of Routers and Switches;
- B. Explain the routing process;
- C. Demonstrate setup and configuration along with security implantation;
- D. Discuss VLAN routing and trunking; and
- E. Discuss WLAN technology and how to implement across networks.