Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0 (ENWLSI 300-430) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise Certification. This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge of wireless network implementation including FlexConnect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening. The course, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services