The Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) provides FREE online cybersecurity training to federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government employees, federal contractors, US military veterans and the public. Managed by DHS, FedVTE contains more than 800 hours of training on topics such as ethical hacking and surveillance, risk management, and malware analysis.
- Courses for all proficiency levels from beginner to advanced
- 800 hours of training mapped to the NICE Framework
- Certification prep courses on topics such as Ethical Hacking, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- The ability to work at your own pace from any computer or mobile device
Select cybersecurity training courses are now available FREE to the public!
Veterans, take advantage of FREE cybersecurity training!
Veterans, visit the Launch a New Cybersecurity Career page for more information on pursuing a cybersecurity career.
Sign Up For an Account Today
- Download the quarterly FedVTE Course Catalog for existing and future courses.
- Tell others about the free cybersecurity training available in FedVTE by posting a flyer in the office.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
FedVTE Help Desk Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (202) 753-0845 or toll-free (833) 200-0035
- Technical issues with user account/password resets, questions on current and upcoming courses, or requests for new courses