- Software engineering concepts, methods, and practices important to both the theorist and the practitioner will be covered.
- The entire range of responsibilities expected of a software engineer are presented.
- The fundamental areas of requirements development, software design, programming languages, and testing are covered extensively.
- Sessions on supporting areas such as systems engineering, project management, and software estimation are also included.
- This course is offered on-campus and at remote sites only and is not available online.
Development, software design, programming languages, and testing.