Prerequisite: CBR 600. Apply the principles of cybersecurity management. Analyze and draft cybersecurity policies; create practical approaches to risk analysis; practice techniques to prevent intrusions and attacks that threaten organizational data; and participate in exercises in cryptography, ethical hacking, and crisis management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Employ cybersecurity terminology and applied technologies in order to assess cyber management and policy needs and collaborate with stakeholders
- Apply human aspect principles to cybersecurity management and policy and design a cybersecurity strategy that aligns with the vision, mission, and goals of the organization's operational and strategic plans
- Integrate appropriate enterprise, national, and international regulatory and compliance aspects into the cybersecurity governance framework and align an organization's security posture to applicable laws, statutes, and regulatory documents
- Describe current developments in cybersecurity technologies and policies and address cyberattacks and incidents at the enterprise, national, and international levels
- Apply the systems, tools, and concepts used to minimize risks to an organization's cyberspace and prevent cybersecurity incidents