In this course, students examine common attack methods, technologies, and countermeasures. Students also gain skills needed to recognize various stages and methods of attack on the enterprise.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Name and describe the steps in conducting a session in hijacking
- Analyze the different types of attacks used against web servers
- Describe the anatomy of an attack
- Discuss the methodology of an attacker using a password cracker
- Differentiate between different Web browsers in regards to security and privacy features
- Describe the steps for performing SQL injection