In this course, students transform high-level policies and procedures into quantifiable and measurable controls and mechanisms that enforce data and process integrity, availability and confidentiality
By the end of this course, the student will be able:
- To analyze the factors influencing the need for an information security program and what a program consists of.
- To evaluate information security governance and risk management.
- To evaluate information security models and management practices.
- To analyze information security policies and contingency planning.
- To evaluate personnel security and protection mechanism.