In this course, students will understand the advantages and disadvantages of having insurance policies that provide coverage from losses resulting from a data/cyber breach or loss of electronically stored confidential information. Areas covered involve the various types of insurance policies, differences between third party and first party insurers, covered risks, and overall benefits of cyber insurance policies to the enterprise.
By the end of this course, the student should know or be able to:
- Analyze the major applications of cloud coming in data centers including hosting a virtual data center.
- extending a data center, and providing disaster recovery options
- Investigate the steps and components necessary to extend a virtual data center
- Analyze the procedures and options involved in developing a backup and disaster recovery procedure for a local virtual data center
- Discuss the components of OpenStack architecture and how OpenStack products are being used and marketed by many major companies
- Identify the components of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and describe their functions.