Risk Management Framework Training is a 2-day course where participants learn the fundamental concepts and principles of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) as well as learn to apply RMF practices to identify, assess, and manage risks in information systems.
The Risk Management Framework (RMF) is a template and guideline used by companies to identify, eliminate and minimize risks. Risk Management Framework was originally developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology to help protect the information systems of the United States government. The business benefits of RMF are considerable. An RMF can help an organization to reduce its risks, thereby minimizing legal exposure and helping to maximize profitability.
- Understand the importance of risk management in information systems.
- Understand the key concepts of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Be able to identify and assess risks to information systems.
- Understand how to implement security controls to mitigate risks.
- Be able to monitor and report on risks to information systems.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders in the RMF process.