Introduction to Cryptography introduces course participants to the field of cryptography. The participants will learn the foundations of modern cryptography, symmetric, types of cryptography, symmetric key cryptography, asymmetric key cryptography, hash functions, cryptographic algorithms, protocols, stream and block ciphering and other topics including: IPSec, SSL/TLS, OpenPGP, SSH, Kerberos Feistel Networks, traditional DES/3DES, AES, encryption modes of operation and principles of the public key algorithms.
Cryptography is simply expressed as having the concept in a secret code. Such a definition will help the computer security to preserve the authentication, privacy, integrity and confidentiality of data. By taking the TONEX cryptography training, you will understand the main concept of cryptography, classification of ciphers, Stream ciphers, clock control generators, filter generators and combination generators. Moreover, you will learn about block ciphers, their modes of operation and advanced encryption standards (AES).
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cryptography
- Explore different types of cryptographic algorithms
- Examine the history and evolution of cryptography
- Learn the principles of symmetric and asymmetric key encryption
- Apply cryptographic techniques for data confidentiality and integrity
- Examine the role of cryptographic protocols in secure communication
- Understand the basics of cryptographic key management
- Explore real-world applications of cryptography
- Discuss the challenges and future trends in cryptography