The Cybersecurity, Zero Trust, and RMF Implementation Workshop is an intensive program that brings together subject matter experts to assess, design, and implement industry-standard cybersecurity solutions. Participants will gain hands-on experience in developing preventative, detective, and perimeterless cybersecurity strategies. This workshop also focuses on ensuring compliance with FITARA (Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act) and integrating RMF principles to effectively manage information security and risk within government agencies.
- Understand the principles and concepts of cybersecurity.
- Explore the fundamentals of Zero Trust architecture.
- Learn the components and processes of the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Examine real-world case studies on cybersecurity incidents.
- Develop skills in implementing and maintaining a Zero Trust environment.
- Apply the Risk Management Framework to assess and mitigate cybersecurity risks.
- Gain practical insights into securing networks, systems, and data.
- Collaborate with peers on hands-on exercises and simulations.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and best practices in cybersecurity.
- Prepare for industry certifications related to cybersecurity and RMF.